Buyer Rep Process Workflow
1. Create the Company by going to the Company tab and click the 'New' Button.
2. Create a Contact
- Fill in the required information and click save.
3. From the Company page, click the 'New' Button next to Preferences.
- Click on the New Contact button. Fill in the information and click save.
- Contacts allows you to classify CRE Professionals in your database
4. Click on the Deal Pipeline tab
- Choose Buyer as the record type
- Fill in all relevant information and click save
5. Create the Proposal
- Click the '+' Sign next to Proposal to create a new Proposal
6. Click on Next Stage button
7. Click on the Green + sign next to Offers to create an offer
- The Proposal allows you to track the Broker's proposal to represent the Buyer in a Sales Transaction.
- Choose Buyer Rep as a record type
- Fill in any relevant information and click Continue
- Fill in Proposal details on this screen, including:
- Deal Expectations is what the Buyer expects
- Pipeline Projects is what the Broker expects
- Click Save
- View in the Deal Pipeline by clicking on the 'View in Deal Tracker' button
- Click on the 'Next Stage' button
- Click on the + sign to add a Site of Interest
- Fill in the information and click save. To move the Deal through the Pipeline, make sure the Listing/Site Selection Status is changed to 'Submit an Offer'. This can be done by clicking the Green check next to the Proposal Name in the Deal Tracker.
8. Click on the Next Stage button to go to the Closing
9. Click on the Green + Sign next to Closing Details to create a Closing record
- Make sure and change the Offer Status to 'Accepted' if you wish to proceed to the Closing Stage. This can also be done by clicking the Green check next to the Proposal Name.
10. To view the Comp, click on the View Comp button.
- Fill in any relevant information related to the Closing and click save
- Click on the 'View in Deal Tracker' to return to the Deal Pipeline
- Click on the Next Stage button to officially close the deal or Dead Deal to end.